And here we are again!
Another award for I Old Games! this time coming from Load/Error I suggest you to follow. Thanks a lot mate!
I’m glad to receive this third award since this blog is still young and is active only from April. I would like to say thanks to all of you but the rules are the rules and there’s room only for 10 of you. I don’t want to repeat myself so this time the nominees will go to other 10 blogs that weren’t nominated in my last award. Not because I don’t like them anymore (absolutely no!) but only ’cause I would like to express my gratritude also to other good bloggers. And even because the things has changed a bit from my last award, since the number of followers has doubled and I’m following new interesting blogs.
You know the rules, so these are the answers to Load/Error questions:
1. Star Wars Trilogy or Lord of the Rings?
I’ll definitely choose the Star Wars Trilogy, even if I’m not a huge SW fan (I’m more a Star Trekker)
2. Modern pop music or 80s Hits?
Too sinple: 80’s hits forever! Eighties are the decade in which I was born and I still remember some songs I heard when I was like 3 years old or something. The musical level maybe was not the greatest of all time (neither the clothes or the haircuts…) but those were the songs I was born with so I can’t help loving them!
3. Sonic or Mario?
4. You have to live with them for a month: Kim Kardashian or Justin Bieber?
Oh gosh, Kim forever! Not because she’s my favourite but because if I’m gonna live for a month with Justin Bieber one of the two wouldn’t reach the end of the month (maybe I will shoot myself before)
5. You have to give up one of these for a month: Internet Access or your Mobile Phone?
Mobile phone. I use internet everyday but primarily from my computer, so I think I could give up for a month on my Samsung…
6. Get rid of one of these forever: Spiders or Donald Trump?
Coming from Italy we have only a few informations about Trump: if he’s exactly like the newspaper describes him I think it will be better for the world to be infested by spieders. Moreover I have nothing against spiders…unless I don’t find one inside my mouth when I’m sleeping.
7. Late nights or Early mornings?
At first I would say late nights even because I love to spend time with friends late at night or stay on my PC writing, watching movies or playing video games during the night but I have to say even the early morning calm and fresh atmosphere it’s wonderful, especially if you slept enough and if it’s a sunny spring day. In this case I would prefer early mornings.
8. Action films or Horror Films?
Even if I like action films I would choose horror films. I started watching every kind of horror films when I started the college along with my roomate. We had marathons of horror and/or trash movies every night! Plus I reviewed a lot of them in my other blog MoviesTavern if you want to have a look.
9. Mario Kart or Call of Duty?
The Call of Duty franchise started when I was finishing my period as a gamer, so I have to say Mario Kart.
10. A day at the gym, you finish worn out, or a day in bed and you finish feeling guilty?
I don’t get along with gyms so I prefer feeling shamelessly guilty after a whole day in bed (just to know, can I have internet connection while in bed? if so, bed forever!!!)
Bonus Question: Name three items you’d take in the event of a zombie apocalypse, and explain why.
First of all a machine gun or a grenade launcher, like the one you can see in Resident Evil, then maybe Ironman’s powered suit of armor (and now try to bite me, you motherf****r zombie!) and a huge tank of gasoline to escape from the invasion. In every zombie apocalypse there’s always a car that doesn’t start or out of fuel…
Now my 11 nominees for the Liebster Awards are:
- I Played the Game!
- Nick the Gent from Deconstructing Video Games
- Mr. Panda
- The Otaku Judge
- Killer Robotics
- Pine717 from Maximumutmost
- Claudio from Explore the Gaming World
- Professional Moron
…and here are my 11 (stupid) questions:
- Question out of the blue: 3*2+6(5*7)/4=?
- PC or Consolle? Why?
- What is the last game you played?
- Coca-Cola or Pepsi-Cola
- Which is you favourte video games character?
- Which is the brand name of your smartphone?
- In which historical age would you like to live? Maybe only for a couple of days…
- I reeeeally love sauces, dips and dressings. What is your favourite?
- Which X-Men you think you could be?
- Favourite song of the Eighties?
- Where you will spend your next holidays?
See you soon guys!