This blog has started to grow quite rapidly in the last days, so first of all I just want to thank all of you followers, friends and occasional readers. I Old Games! has reached the faboulous (for me) number of 50 followers in less than two months, has broken the barrier of 60 and is sailing to reach 70. Most of the followers are english-speakers so to them a double thank you, since I know how difficult can be to read in a foreign language.
I’m working hard in order to give you in a short time an english site written in with a fluent language (and not with this limpy english I’m using right now) so you will better enjoy all I have to share with you.
I would like also to let you know about my other blog, the first one I managed, which is online since March 2015, MoviesTavern, focused on (guess what?) movies from the past, especially giallos, horror, sci-fi and exploitation movies.
I know, it’s just another movie blog, moreover written in italian, but maybe you’ll find some good sparks and some good (or awfully good) titles to watch when you want to have a break and invite some friends to spend a stupid evening laughing (or screaming, it depends on which movie you choose).
And who knows maybe if you’ll come numerous you’ll convince me to switch to english both my blogs!
Here’s also a small sample of the most viewed and most liked movies on MoviesTavern. Hope you’ll have a minute to go to have a look to. Enjoy them!
- Beneath the Valley of the Ultra-Vixens (1979): Russ Meyer in one of his last erotic comedy…and for all you guys full of boobs!
- Deep Red (1975): Dario Argento’s masterpiece that redefined the thriller-giallo.
- Ilsa, She Keeper of the Oil Sheiks (1976): one of the most famous Don Edmonds movies with a TITanic Dyanne Thorne
- Pink Flamingos (1972): the (in)famous opera by John Waters
- Predestination (2015): a looped, mind-cracking time travel story starring Ethan Hawke
…and many others!